(HealthDay News) — Nearly 50 million people worldwide are living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, the Alzheimer’s Association says.
The association lists 10 warnings signs of Alzheimer’s:
- Memory lapses that affect everyday life.
- Challenges in planning and solving routine problems.
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks.
- Confusion over time or place.
- Trouble understanding spatial or visual images.
- Sudden problems with speaking.
- Misplacing things, and not being able to retrace steps.
- Poor judgment.
- Withdrawal from social activities.
- Changes in mood and personality.