Injuries at home and at play are preventable, says the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The CDC mentions these ways to reduce your chances of injury:
- Wear the proper helmet for your activity.
- Wear a life jacket when boating.
- Have your eyes checked.
- Remove tripping hazards around your home.
- Learn how to swim.
- Store medicine out of the reach of children.
- Take medication only as directed.
- Place children in a proper booster or car seat.
- Wear your seatbelt.
- Walk on a sidewalk.
Copyright © 2023 HealthDay. All rights reserved.