Life can be stressful with the constant demands of work, household activities and busy schedules.
But armed with methods to help you stay calm, you can reduce feelings of anxiety and stress.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- Be active, which is a great way to reduce stress.
- Eat healthy foods to give you enough energy throughout the day.
- Laugh often, which will help you combat stress.
- Find ways to have fun with friends.
- Talk about your stress with someone you trust.
- Take time out to relax, read or meditate.
- Get enough sleep.
- Volunteer. Join a cause that you feel passionate about.
Copyright © 2022 HealthDay. All rights reserved.