Spring is finally here! That makes me happy, as Spring leads to Summer and these are my favorite seasons. It’s warm and it’s time to go outside and make the most of the glorious weather. Take a peek at our two-part series on how to spruce up your outdoor patio to make the most of these seasons!
Part one of our series is updating the décor on your outdoor patio. I personally am a fan of minimal décor outdoors, as it gets dirty and keeping it simple is less to clean. Don’t be afraid of color, go bold! Do something different outdoors than what you have inside your home. Try something you’ve always wanted to try before, or try our top eight below!
- Catalina Occasional Outdoor furniture, $49.00-$199.00 – worldmarket.com, or Cost Plus World Market Stores
- Solid Outdoor Chaise – IT’S A BEANBAG LOUNGE CHAIR!! $279.00 – online only, potterybarn.com
- James Stripe Outdoor Pillow, $39.00 – online only, potterybarn.com
- Outdoor Garden Stools in Blue, Green or Red, $99.00 – Pier 1 stores, pier1.com for store locations
- Martinique Short and Tall Lanterns, $19.95 each – Crate and Barrel Stores, or crateandbarrel.com
- Chili Market Umbrellas, $139,95-179.95, two sizes available – Pier 1 stores, pier1.com for store locations
- Terracotta Cylinder Planters, $12.00-$29.00 – West Elm Stores and westelm.com
- Square Wood Burning Steel Fire Pit with Granite Surround and Cover, $169.99 – Target Stores and target.com
Come back and check out Part Two of the Patio Spruce Up, where you can see how to quickly update your outdoor dining and entertaining needs!