Whether you live in Los Angeles and can attend the St. Patrick Day celebrations at SHOREBar (party all day from 1:00pm on @ 112 W. Channel Road) or you plan on engaging in festivities in your own town, you can enjoy St. Patrick’s Day Drink recipes by SHOREbar. SHOREbar has quickly become Santa Monica’s newest hotspot frequented by celebs like Rihanna and Katy Perry. Sounds good to us.
This year start your drinking off right with specialized handcrafted, fresh fruit cocktails, dreamed up by top mixologists and topped off with a little luck of the Irish.
.5oz Simple Syrup
1. Build in shaker: half the kiwi, lime juice, St. Germain, and simple syrup. Muddle.
2. Add ice.
3. Shake and strain into glass.
4. Garnish with a kiwi wheel
1oz Lime Juice
1. Build in shaker: 3 basil leaves, 1 jalapeño, lime juice, and agave. Muddle.
2. Add Tequila, and ice.
3. Shake and fine strain into glass.
4. Garnish with basil leaf and jalapeño
–Recipes and photos courtesy of SHOREBar