Here’s a list of some favorite cheap eats spots around town you should check out. Note, cheap doesn’t always mean healthy but, you deserve a cheat meal every now and again.
- Everyone in LA loves sushi, but hot spots can be bank breaking. Little known secret spot Noshi Sushi on Beverly near Korea Town and is the hidden secret must spot.
- Homegirl Café in downtown LA. Homeboy Industries is an organization that rehabilitates ex-gang members, and the food (fresh, organic produce direct from their gardens) at Homegirl is equally as great as the mission. Plus the chocolate dipped macaroon may be the best you’ll ever have. And it’s .99. That’s less than a cup of coffee.
- The whole Kogi Taco truck rage hasn’t really died down; people still flip when they see it. Little known fact for many Angelenos, there’s a bar in Culver City call the Alibi Room where you can order your favorite and inexpensive blend of Korean BBQ.
- The Pie Hole. Also located in downtown LA. Whether you fancy sweet or savory, you’ll fill up and lick your lips for more.
- Eduardo’s Border Grill in West LA. The same guys have been running this place for more than 20 years and their prices and quality have stayed consistent.
- If you don’t care about your health at all (ok don’t do that) you must stop by Dino’s Chicken. Consider it an adventure. Don’t be scared by the bright orange color, think of it as an accessory to the neon trend. Plan ahead and make time for post indulgence coma.