How many times a day do we snap a picture these days with our cell phones? With the exception of uploading them to your favorite social-networking site, or sending a few to family and friends, they generally stay on your phone, just stuck there. We generally don’t do that much with them, which is a shame, as some of them are great pictures.
Lady Gaga and the Polaroid Team have joined together and solved the problem! Introducing the Polaroid Grey Label GL10, an instant mobile printer that now frees all of those lost digital images. By combining the ease of today’s digital image technology and the classic original Polaroid experience, the 15-ounce printer connects to your cell phone via Bluetooth, delivering instant 3×4” photos using Polaroid’s ZINK® technology. The printer also comes with a USB cable that connects to your computers and cameras.
– High quality full color pictures printed in about 45 seconds
– Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery fully-charged can produce 35 prints
– Print wirelessly from a wide range of smart phones including Blackberry, Android and Windows compatible phones via Polaroid apps
– Prints without ink using 2nd generation ZINK® Zero Ink® Printing Technology from ZINK Imaging. Inkless printing embeds color into the paper – no ink cartridges or ribbons needed
– A wide range of custom designed borders allows printing with the Classic Polaroid Border logo, or the ability to add your own customized border, or print borderless (full-bleed)
– Designed in conjunction with Haus of Gaga
Polaroid Grey Label GL10, $169.99
The GL10 is available as of June 2011. Visit polaroid.com for retailers and order information.