Strapping your child in an appropriate car seat protects against injuries, but it’s just as important for a parent to drive safely.
Here are guidelines from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services:
- Use a seatbelt any time you drive or ride in a car.
- Never drive if you have been drinking alcohol or using drugs.
- Do not text while driving.
- Always follow the speed limit.
- Maintain a safe distance between you and the car in front of you.
Copyright © 2024 HealthDay. All rights reserved.