It’s important to find a dentist who is professional, takes good care of your teeth and with whom you are comfortable.
The American Dental Association suggests:
- Choosing a dentist whose office has a convenient location and hours, and is in your insurance network.
- Making sure you can communicate well with your dentist.
- Choosing a dentist who thoroughly explains preventive care.
- Choosing an office that offers flexible payment arrangements.
- Selecting an office that keeps your records in a permanent file.
- Looking for a dentist who considers your concerns, such as dental anxiety.