Honey Cloud Pancakes and Fluffy Eggs
Both of these are heavenly and something special for Sundays.
Single serving ingredients:
- 1 large egg and 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup of warmed milk
- 1/4 cup of flour (you can also make these gluten free with coconut flour or the like, but you will have to add extra milk to
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 dash of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Soft fruits
- Heat the oven to 325°F
- Heat a small 6″ oven proof pan
- In one bowl whisk one egg white until it’s white
- In a larger bowl, mix the other whole egg with flour, salt, honey, and vanilla.
- Heat your milk on medium heat, and then whisk into the second, larger bowl
- Gently fold the egg white into the batter with a metal spoon
- Melt one tablespoon of butter in the hot pan (this is crucial for the pancakes to not stick)
- Pour the batter in and cook on medium for a few minutes until it begins to set at the edge
- Place your fruit on top.
- Bake the whole lot in the oven for 7 minutes until puffed and golden
- Drizzle with honey and serve!
Fluffy eggs are hard to beat, easy to whip up!
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup cheese of your liking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot heat the milk and butter over medium low, until the butter has melted.
- Slowly stir in whisked eggs, folding ingredients on low heat.
- Keep stirring slowly, but gently. When the eggs are cooked, remove from the heat, stir in the cheese, salt and pepper and serve.